250015- Northern Wasatch Front- Including Brigham City, Ogden, and Bountiful 957 AM MDT Wed Apr 24 2019
Rest of today Sunny late in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs around 70. Thursday night A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening, then a chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Friday A chance of rain showers in the morning, then rain showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Friday night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening, then mostly clear after midnight. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Saturday and saturday night Mostly clear. Highs in the mid 60s. Lows in the mid 40s. Sunday and sunday night Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Lows in the mid 40s. Monday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Monday night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Tuesday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 50s. =
Rain will cover the Delta and Ohio Valley Thursday with widespread interruptions to fieldwork and planting. We'll also see periods of light rain in the western Midwest with associated fieldwork disruption. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:08PM Wed Apr 24, 2019 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.